Random Post -- Nightlife App

The inspiration behind the app came from the weirdest place. When I was looking for apartments I was using all types of housing apps to find my next place of residence. I was also looking for venues for the next event that we had coming up. Zillow was the primary app that I drifted towards because it gave me a map of all the places that were available at the time. When I clicked on it, it gave me a set list of information that every future home owner should know. rent, amenities, contact info, etc.

It made me think, "Why isn't it this easy to find out what you want to do at night?" Or in the day, or just in general? I wanted the app to be the hub for everything entertainment in LA, to the point where producers that have a wide market can reach way more people in this extremely dense city. Also, it will help consumers feel like their money won't be going to waste because they will know what they are getting themselves into before they even step into the event. 

After the early stages, I would like to get to a point where I can offer a VIP experience through the app, where you pay something every month, you'll have access to exclusive events, party buses, special presale, secret shows, etc. Because at the end of the day, I want LA to be accessible to the point where no one can feel like they have to stay in because nothing is going on that night (day).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog