First Impressions of How I Killed Pluto

Initially, I was very skeptical about how the book was going to go as far as keeping my attention. I am not the most avid reader. It takes a book of action and adventure to usually keep my attention for more than 30 minutes. But surprisingly I was hooked to this book after the prologue! His interest in the planets and the unknown seems to grow more and more through every page.

I like how he prefaces his emotional connection that his research has from the very beginning. With the connection between his family and his research, you can see that there is a lot of passion that he has for the things that he loves. It is evident that he has a passion for not only the great beyond but pushing the envelope by how intrigued he was with the idea of a 10th planet. I'm very interested to see where this book goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog